Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Update...

Hey! I just wanna tell you that this is my main blog site. I'll post here some things regarding my other blog sites, for convenience.

I just created two more blog sites, other than this.
But it's just for now. What I mean is that I might as well make another blogs in here. Who knows? hehe..

Anyway, here are those two more I'm talking about...
Please have a visit if you have time!
1. anneusi.blogspot.com
2. anneusi-02.blogspot.com

The first one is entitled "I.D.O.L. '09". It's about this year's season 8 of the American Idol. I made it for myself, to review each week's show. And of course, to share with you what I think about the contestants' performances each week.

The second blog, I entitled it "A.R.C.H.I.E." This name's like a screen name in disguise! haha..
By the way, he's also is from the AI show (last year's season 7, to be specific).
I'm telling you, he is my most, most favorite singer now.
And if you wanna know who he is, well, feel free to visit my second blog site, okay?

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment