Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My stuff! :))

Yay! Finally done watching all the performances of America's Best Dance Crew season 5 champs, the Poreotix. They were the ones in the video in my previous post btw. Such an awesome crew! What's more interesting is that they're all Asians. And to add to that, three of 'em are Fil-Ams. So cool! Reminds me that the season 1 champs, the JabbaWockeeZ, are also Fil-Ams. And hey, I've actually searched for the other 3 seasons' champs too, only to find out that they also have members who are Fil-Ams. They are the Super Crew (season 2), and Quest Crew (season 3). The season 4 champs, We Are Heroes, were the only ones who were purely foreign to us I guess. lol

Btw, in my last post I was asking if the ABDC episodes aired in here are currently aired in the US too. And it seems I'm right, they are not! Gah! I hate it that we're kinda outdated here. Oh c'mon, season 5 is just starting when it's already season 6 in the US! haha. But anyway, as long as they won't do the same with American Idol, we're cool! I can't even imagine watching an outdated episode of that one (the weekly replays are an exception okay lol).

Speaking of which, the end of the year means another season is coming up real soon. I so wonder how the heck it would be now that the terror but honest judge is out. haha. Love him though. Love it that when he gets blown away, it's twice as much (or even more) when he gives terrible comments to people. Oh Simon, I swear I'm gonna miss seeing you in there. It would never be the same without you. You're one of the most genuine, sincere people I've ever known. But as they always say, the show must go on, right? So I just hope everything would go well still. And I hope the best for you in everything you do. :)

All right! So that just shows me being a fan of shows and stuff which for me are really cool. You could learn a lot from 'em while at the same time entertain yourself. Personally, I love singing more than dancing (AI vs ABDC? haha). Well, I love dancing too but I don't know how to create my own steps, choreography, stuff like that. Hey, I'm not saying I could create originals when it comes to singing huh. I'm gonna be honest that I'm still a copycat, if you know what I mean. haha.

Okay, I think this is getting way too long. I'm such a talker, really. But for me this site is one of those places where I can express my thoughts freely, although I know for a fact that no one really gets to read 'em. lol

Now I'll end it there. I'm so good at rambling, don't you think? lol. jk. 'kay, bye now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment