Sunday, July 8, 2018

Ant-Man and the Wasp (Movie Review~ish)

Hola! What's up? So today I will be sharing with you one of those review~ish I do for things I watch such as the movies. Just -ish because it's not really so much of a review I guess? Haha! And no worries, not really a spoiler either, I hope at least. :)

After so much pondering if I should go watch it (or spend money in general because I'm really broke right now, especially since on the same day I also just paid some huge bucks for a certain something but that's a different story sooo lol), I watched Ant-Man and the Wasp yesterday with my good friend. I wasn't able to catch the first movie in theaters although I got to watch it when it premiered on TV. So I kinda just wanted to make up for that. Also, if you watched Avengers: Infinity War, we all know that Ant-Man was absent there. Gotta be curious as to where the heck he's been right? So yeah, all things considered, in the end I just told myself this would really be my last movie for now with my tight budget. Hahaha!

Well, what can I say? First off, it was a lot of fun to watch!!! We were like laughing the whole time! Scott Lang and his gang are hilarious! His daughter, Cassie, is such a cutie too! Then there's also the new characters, both protagonist and villain~ish alike, which made things more interesting.

[Official movie poster]

Okay so this movie is mainly about Hope (Wasp) and her dad's (Pym) journey to find the mother of the family (Janet) who was trapped in that microscopic quantum realm, where Scott (Ant-man) was once trapped as well. Meanwhile, Ava, the main villain~ish in this story, tries to steal the portable shrinking lab (laughs) where the tunnel to the quantum realm is located. She believes her illness can be cured by whatever is in that quantum realm.

This movie also explains why Ant-man was MIA (missing in action) during the chaos that is the Infinity War. Also, in mid-credits, we finally know what happened to Ant-man's side while all the other Avengers were in their quest to fight Thanos. All I can say is that I am speechless as usual. End of story. Haha. Y'all should check it out too and see for yourself! ;)

So to end this, here's a photo of me and my friend from yesterday's movie date. She's the same person as with my previous post about my first Kpop concert experience. Oh well, she's kinda like my movie/concert/travel buddy in one so yeah. :D



All right! I hope I haven't given too much of a spoiler there. But I'm not even sure if anyone's reading this right now. So if anyone, feel free to say hi or leave a comment if you happen to drop by and read this post. I don't bite lol. You may also follow me here on this blog site or in my other social media accounts on the right sidebar, as seen on the web version of this page.

Okay that's all for now. Peace out! x ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment